Cardamom in pod (75gr)
Cardamom is called "The Queen Of Spices" for its unique taste and aroma. It is used for ages and is an important spice in Ayurveda.
This cardamom grows side by side with cacao in an organic food forest with high biodiversity. To preserve the aroma and taste it is packed as seeds or in pods. When you eat the seeds directly or grind it into a powder you're in for a tasty journey.
Organically grown in Guatemala.
Seeds packed per 25gr
Pods packed per 75gr
The seeds you can:
- grind with mortar and pestle to add to your cacao drink.
- chew as little candies.
- grind into powder to mix in your coffee (it calms the caffeine effect a little).
The pods you can:
- peel and grind the seeds to add to your cacao drink (1 pod = 1 drink).
- chew farmer style for a healthy flavor boost (don't swallow the husk).
- add some to your coffee beans/powder so it will soak up its aroma.
- use for cooking (curry love!)
We ship on weekdays until 17h-ish with PostNL and you will receive a tracking link. The delivery time indication is: NL & BE 1-2 days; DE & FR 2-3 days; quite fast in general; we're not responsible for possible delays and will always try to help you. Please make sure your address is correct!
⬖ Netherlands €3,90 >> free from €50,-.
⬖ Belgium & Germany €7,- >> free from €75,-.
⬖ International shipping costs depend on the country and show when filling your address in checkout >> free from €150,- (in/around Europe).
If your country cannot be selected at checkout please send us a message so we can create an order manually.
For more information check out our shipping notes.