Shake your favourite cacao drink at home, at work or on the road.
A simple idea, well made. This is why we like to offer it to the cacao drinking community. When shaking your hot cacao in a (thermos) bottle it builds up pressure by the heating air. The guys from the Chocolate Society made a nice solution to this with a 'popping lid' that increases the bottle volume while shaking it. Giving it the space to mix the cacao with the liquid well into a frothy drink.
In our opinion they are not very cheap, but are well made and feel durable. We definitely enjoy using them. Also you don't need to use any electrics, only to move your body in a happy shaking dance. You can prepare 1 or 2 cacao drinks per time.
How to use:
1. Fill with 15-20gr cacao & spices + 70-80°C water, tea or plant-based milk.
2. Reset the shaker by pushing in the lid (so it can pop out while shaking).
3. Close well & shake vigorously for 10-15 sec to mix your cacao well into a frothy drink.
- Don't exceed the max indication line to keep enough space to shake into a frothy drink.
- Use up to 80°C liquid > from boil add 1/6 part cold water.
- Practice your shake technique and shake long enough. It works nice, but we can get a thicker frothy layer of bubbles using a frother or blender.
Ideas for when to use:
⬖ On the road or to the office - fill the shaker with 1 or 2 cacao doses & spices (without liquid) > add hot water, tea or plant-based milk whenever, wherever you are, shake & enjoy.
⬖ You can use your favourite cup or drink directly from the shaker.
⬖ At home to wake with a shake! 🙃
We ship on weekdays until 17h-ish with PostNL and you will receive a tracking link. The delivery time indication is: NL & BE 1-2 days; DE & FR 2-3 days; quite fast in general; we're not responsible for possible delays and will always try to help you. Please make sure your address is correct!
⬖ Netherlands €3,90 >> free from €50,-.
⬖ Belgium & Germany €7,- >> free from €75,-.
⬖ International shipping costs depend on the country and show when filling your address in checkout >> free from €150,- (in/around Europe).
If your country cannot be selected at checkout please send us a message so we can create an order manually.
For more information check out our shipping notes.