Shake your favourite cacao drink at home, at work or on the road.
A simple idea, well executed. This is why we like to share it with other cacao enthusiasts. When shaking your hot cacao in a thermos it builds up pressure by the expanding air. The guys from the Chocolate Society made a nice solution to this with a 'popping lid' that increases the bottle volume while shaking it. Giving it the space to mix the cacao with the liquid well into a frothy drink.
They are durably made and you don't need to use any electrics/batteries, only to move your body in a happy shaking dance. You can prepare 1 or 2 cacao drinks per time. We definitely enjoy using them, at home and during a hike.
How to use:
1. Fill with 15-20gr cacao & spices + 70-80°C water, tea or plant-based milk.
2. Reset the shaker by pushing in the lid (so it can pop out while shaking).
3. Close well & shake vigorously for 10-15 sec to mix your cacao well into a frothy drink.
- Don't exceed the max indication line to keep enough space to shake into a frothy drink.
- Use up to 80°C liquid > from boil add 1/6 part cold water.
- Practice your shake technique and shake long enough. It works nice, but we can get a thicker frothy layer of bubbles using a frother or blender.
Ideas for using:
⬖ On the road or at the office - fill the shaker with 1 or 2 cacao doses & spices (without liquid) > add hot water, tea or plant-based milk whenever, wherever you are, shake & enjoy.
⬖ You can use your favourite cup or drink directly from the shaker.
⬖ At home to wake with a shake! 🙃