The gift of loss is appreciation ~ a bright celebration of the end of cycles.
We are all connected to loss in some way. Life changes every day, and seasons of receiving are intertwined with seasons of letting go. We come together on this day - close to the day of Winter Solstice - to celebrate the people, relationships, projects, wishes and desires that we had to release. We create space to honor the gifts that this connection has brought to us, and allow for the feelings of missing, grief, gratitude to arise and be seen.
Through the supportive power of cacao, voice liberation, music, breathwork and movement - Luna and Leonie will guide you in a journey to honor the ends of cycles.
This day is packed with powerful ceremonial treats that will leave you feeling nurtured, renewed and inspired. Among other things you will receive:
- a nourishing cacao ceremony where we set the intention for the day and welcome you in the circle
- moving meditation to guide you into the theme of the day, honoring the end of what you are saying goodbye to at this moment in time
- guided breathwork session where you allow yourself to dive deeper into yourself and give space to anything that wants to come
- voice liberation session where you experience the power of releasing energy through your voice and giving expression to whatever lives inside you
- musical exploration and singing circle where we end the day with celebration through songs and gratitude.
Luna has worked in the field of personal development for 15 years, as a psychologist, trainer and coach, bringing clarity and truthfulness to any group she works with. She loves the power of the voice and is specialized in voice liberation. With her playful and grounded nature she brings energy and trust in the space, allowing beautiful transformation to happen naturally.
Leonie has worked with cacao for 6 years and is connected to the origins - through the project of Pure Kakaw that works together with cacao farms in Guatemala, Nicaragua and Peru. She is mesmerized by the beauty of our loving nature and has learnt on her path tools to deal with loss in a graceful way. Leonie works with breathwork, movement and music to allow ourselves to welcome all of ourselves and heal on a deep profound level.
Facilitators: Luna & Leonie
Location: Nieuwendammerkade 24b, Amsterdam
Date: Sunday 17 dec
Early bird: €85 (until 19 Nov)
Regular ticket: €95